HELLO Minion Army, I’m back with another award nominations, thanks to Cristyl @ Chill Thoughts. If you don’t know her, then you should!!! Go give her some love and let her know you come from the Minion Army!!
Now on to the Award.
Award Rules: (blah, blah,blah, I hate rules, watch me follow them as I please, k? Awesome!)
1.Send blog love back to the blog that nominated you and link back to them.
2.Nominate 5 – 11 new bloggers who have 200 or less followers.
3.Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator.
4.Share 11 random facts about yourself.
5.Decide on 11 questions to ask your nominees to answer.
6.Contact your nominees and let them know that you have nominated them for the award after you have posted yours.
Ok. If you know me, you know I can never do things like I should. So, I’m going to do this my way and take the rules as more of a guide, deal with it. 🙂
My list of nominees
(I know the rules say 200 or less and I know some of these are but really, I don’t care. I like these blogs and they’re my picks, so yea.)
10. Violet Lulu
Alright, you know that all my questions, cant be, well……normal, haha. So, enjoy all my wonderful nominees.
My questions for my nominees:
1. Favorite place you’ve ever had sex?
2. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
3. Would you change into the opposite sex to see what life is like? If yes, what would you do? If no, why?
4. If you could sleep with any famous person, who would you do? Haha
5. You were bitten by an animal and receive super-powers…..what bit you?
6. If you could have only one question about your life answered, what would it be?
7. Best high school memory?
8. Favorite song and why?
9. Favorite word and why?
10. You just won a million dollars, now what?
11. Everyone’s heard that old saying, If frogs had wings they wouldn’t bump their butt when they hop…..If frogs had wings, would they really hop?
Hahaha, I can’t wait to see some of those answers! All my minions, new, old and in-between, please go check out these great bloggers and give them lots of minion love. Don’t forget to spread the word and grow my army while you’re out there!
Now a look into me, with my 11 facts and chill thoughts questions.
11 Random Facts about me
1. I’m the nicest, quietest person you will every meet….until you annoy or piss me off, then I’m all *challenge accepted!*.
2. When most people are getting drunk at 21, I was raising a kid. Truth is, I did all my heavy drinking between the ages of 16 & 19. I was either high or drunk, ok, most often both. Either way, I don’t regret it.
3. Rapist and molesters are HIGHLY attracted to me. I’m not sure why but I’ve had to fight them off like crazy, at least until I got married, then it wasn’t so bad. This includes family members, which just makes it all that much worse.
4. Sometimes, I wish I could drop my kids off at a safe place and hit the road. That’s when I change my name and live like a gypsy (NOT like the crazy T.V. gypsy.), traveling the world.
5. I’ve stole things in my past life. Including but not limited too, money, jewelry and two vehicles.
6. I’m not the “wish death upon you” type but there is one person out there who’s death will bring on an epic, week long party….you know who are….die bastard, die! Sorry, I’m better now.
7. I would probably wreck my truck before I every ran over an animal, even if I think they are gross or creepy. I’d just die if I ran something over.
8. I come from a road kill eating, back woods, trailer trash, kind of family. No, I do NOT eat road kill and thankfully, as far a I know, never have.
9. I use to think my granddaddy was like the hulk, because he always tells this story about ripping the car door off of, one of my moms dates, cars. Did you even get that one? Yea, me neither. Haha
10. I dream to one day own my own business and a decent size farm.
11. The words most often used to describe me (other than Bitch) is intriguing and odd….and I’m ok with that. It’s better then being called psychotic weirdo creeper, or lady gaga….no one wants to be called those things, haha.
Questions from ChillThoughts (don’t forget to show her some love.)
1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I had childhood career ADHD. I wanted to be a firefighter like my grandpa, a BBQ master like my dad, a doctor, a lawyer and a creative….I’m a mom, it’s close enough.
2. What’s your favorite piece of clothing? None, does that count? Haha, if I had to pick then I would I say my favorite clothing is an over-sized t-shirt. I like to keep it comfy.
3. What was your first car?
My first vehicle was a 1987 astro van, that I hated but my friends loved it to death and nicknamed it the hoopdie. It was missing the middle seat and could fit a bed in it. You also had to unplug the radio or the battery would die. I had my most epic road trip in that thing and will never forget it!
4. If you could have any meal delivered to you, what would you order?
That would have to be my dads BBQ. His smoked turkey, pulled pork, sausage, and sweet potatoes would be my first choices…..do you think they’d deliver from heaven….or hell? Either way, make it smoked and I’m a happy girl.
5. What’s your dream car?
Hands down, its the roadrunner….meep, meep. However, I’d prefer if I could restore it, or restore any old classic for that matter. Especially, the first fords.
6. If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I don’t have a want to step on a plane, train or boat to travel out of the U.S but I believe I’d go to the Virgin Islands. Of course, I’d have to take my brother because its the only reason I’d have to go. I’d love to see all the places he talks about, the waterfalls and where he grew up.
7. What’s the best place you’ve ever traveled to?
I haven’t been very many places, but I loved my trip through Tennessee and would love to check it all out, one day.
8. What’s your best feature? Boobs….well, they were before kids but they’re still the best over-all, just doesn’t mean as much now, haha.
9. If you could see any musician, living or dead, in concert, who would you see? Bob Marley, I’ve see Stephen Marley and loved his vibes but I’d love to have seen his father in action.
10. What’s your favorite movie?
11. If you could invite 3 people to dinner, living or dead, who would you invite? Stephen King, Abraham Lincoln, Betty White and Bob Marley. Ok so that’s 4, but hey, what’s one more? 🙂