Hello all! As some may know from past posts, I love to cook. I’ve decided to turn Fridays into ‘Thank Bob – it’s recipe Friday. I will share some of my favorite recipes and creations, from baking to grilling, and healthy to heart attack worthy. Today I will share two of my family’s recent favorites. Enjoy.
What you’ll need:
1lb ground beef, turkey, chicken, or pork.
Taco seasoning of your choice (I make my own or grab a Taco Bell seasoning pack.)
Favorite toppings (sour cream, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes…etc.)
I pack of Wonton wraps or egg roll wraps
Muffin or cupcake tin.
1. Brown and drain meat of choice.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Line muffin tin with wonton wraps (I prefer to use two, so I can really pack the meat in for my meat lovers.) You can use the egg roll wraps the same way or roll them up. (I prefer to use them for
taco eggrolls, taco rolls?)
4. Spoon in meat and top with cheese (onions, tomatoes, whatever you like.)
5. Bake for 15mins
6. Pop them out and enjoy.
My family really love these, I often have to make to batches because they go so fast. Better than that, they don’t take long to make. 30mins or less and I’m serving my family.
What you’ll need:
1 lb ground beef (turkey, chicken…etc)
1/2 cup Cheese
Panko bread crumbs
Regular bread crumbs
All purpose flower
Pepper, seasoning salt
Oil of choice
1. Mix meat, cheese, bread crumbs, 1 egg and season to preference. (I like to add things like ketchup, mustard, buffalo ranch, ranch…it’s very versatile.)
2. Form your patties and set aside.
3. Scramble your eggs in a bowl large enough to dip burgers in. Place flour and panko in separate bowls to dip in.
4. Dip patty in flour, then egg and then your panko.
5. Heat oil and fry until done (this will depend on size and frying temperature, also if you like your burger pink or not.)
If you can grill a burger or fry chicken then you can fry a burger. It’s simple, yummy, and a nice change to your everyday burger. You can also place in the oven and melt cheese on top, if you’d like. The kitchen is like a lab and all you have to do is experiment. Enjoy!