Minions!!! Have you heard? No? Well why not? It’s big you news you know. ImNoHumdrum-Mum has been nominated for the Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness! Say what? I know, there couldn’t be a better award out there for me, haha. Of course, the thanks all goes to Ginger @ The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps for nominating me.
Watch out minions, Ginger is stealing my number one stalker spot! Much love ginger, thanks for the nominations! You guys go show her some awesome, minion love!
Now on the the award, here’s how it goes.
1. Display award logo
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Share 10 things about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
Ten things about me? Hmmmm, ok, I think I can I do this. Lets see…
1. I was once run out of town by my boyfriends mother. She caught us laying down in my van, nothing happened but she was 100% sure she was going to be a grandma. My friends and I still laugh about it.
2. The first guy I ever slept with had a weird thing for being called “pretty, pretty, princess” while we were in the act. Strangest experience of my life.
3. I love music! It’s like water, food or air….I just need it. I have a songs and genres for every mood. My life is really a lot like a movie, I always a have a theme song going and the soundtrack is epic.
4. On my 16th birthday I received an Italian, white gold necklace increased with diamonds from my girlfriend. I got a Gucci bag of crystal meth from her uncle…..still the best birthday I ever had. Did I mention I was awake for the next two days? Yeah, meth is bad….mmmmmkkkkkk!
5. I’ve show my body for money….nuff said. What? My boobs weren’t always dried out milk sacks, geezzz.
6. My favorite books include murder, sex, drugs and general mischief. That’s just how I like it.
7. When I read foreign books or watch foreign movies, I adapt my own accent and spend the weeks following, talking to myself with it.
8. Sometimes, when its late at night and I’m on a deserted road….I pretend I’m in a world full of zombies and I’m living in my own “Walking Dead” episode. Let me tell you, shit gets serious when you have to slow down for the train tracks, haha.
9. My brother and husband did towing for a long time. I often rode with them on late nights. That being said…..there’s nothing better then tow truck sex behind a cop car…..on the strip. Hahahahaha, so what? I like to get wild in the wild, you’ll get over it.
10. I found out what “play money” is the hard way. *sigh* If an old man asks you if you have your own “play money”, just walk away. Upon cleaning my mother-laws-house, her father asked me if I knew what play money is. Thinking he couldn’t possible be talking about fake money….I asked. He
informed me that play money is the money you make on the side and don’t tell your boyfriend about,
just money you keep for yourself.
I should have known to run away then but I didn’t and now I’ll never get the image of this old man asking me “if I shave it and can he touch it?” Out of my head. Now you see why I’m…..well, me. Just remember, NEVER take money from an old man…..it only leads to horrific flashbacks.
Peace out minions and thanks again ginger.
Here’s my 10 nominees:
Please follow and like us: